Market expertise, creative marketing, tenacious negotiation and good old’ fashioned elbow grease! Preparation is key. Aimee and her team have it covered.
- Market knowledge – Economic and market conditions, interest rates that reveal the specific buyer pool for your home
- Property Preparation
- Custom Marketing Plan
4 Tips for Selling Your Home
- Find an awesome Real Estate Agent - This may seem like a place to cut costs but an agent gives access to a prominent online presence through Multiple Listing Service (MLS). An agent also has the experience and knowledge to market your home to the right buyers. Having an agent statistically more than makes up for the cost of commission.
- Price it Right - Have your real estate agent to run a comparative market analysis (CMA) to determine your home’s value. The CMA will compare your home to other homes near you that are comparable in size and features and are currently on the market or have recently sold.
- Consider a Pre-listing Inspection - A pre-listing inspection can keep buyers from demanding more money during negotiations. Address any large issues that may come up in the inspection so a buyer cannot use it against you to lower the price for the work, which usually ends up being far more than it actually will cost.
- Keep it Clean - Keep your home in tip-top shape for showings. Arrange for a deep carpet cleaning, give the walls a fresh layer of paint, stow toys and clutter away and make every corner sparkling clean. The details matter!
and her team today to get started on the ideal personalized action plan to garner top dollar for your property!